[Koha] Common error handling in KOHA

Rejeesh K.Nair rejeeshknair at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 19:14:44 NZDT 2017

Hi All,

As you said, *add_event.pl <http://add_event.pl/> *is a custom file which
is created by us. Its not a KOHA file.
Please help me out to solve aforementioned issue, Is there any way to hide
the errors / crash occurring in our KOHA application , which means users
should not be able to view the errors in frontend.

We have a function like "error_reporting(0)" in PHP  to hide the errors
happening like this, so is there anything like this in KOHA-Perl.
Can someone help me to solve this?

Regards,
Rejeesh K.Nair

--