[Koha] How to set up SRU Server on Koha

Dalton Fury daltonfury42 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 07:47:49 NZDT 2017

Hi,

One of our patrons are going to develop an app for our library. He asked me
to provide him with an API. He wants to search for books, and then get item
information.

After googling around, I think that SRU might do the job.

I read through koha-conf.xml and koha-conf-site.xml.in and I understand
that I am to uncomment a few lines.

Specifically I uncommented comments starting from line 86 and 161 in
koha-conf.xml and 81 and  150 in koha-conf-site.xml.in

Which port should I use? Where do I set that? Shouldn't I also set apache
to listen on that port? What am I supposed to do next?

Regards,
Dalton