[Koha] Violation of copyright/Plagiarism by Koha Vendor

Chris Cormack chrisc at catalyst.net.nz
Thu Feb 9 08:16:21 NZDT 2017

Hi Vinod

This is very bad behaviour, they should definitely not have done that.

One suggestion I have for you, is you license your content. I would
suggest CC-BY-SA  4.0 (Creative commons Attribution, Share Alike license
version 4.0)

While this will not stop the bad behaviour of people like below, it will
allow others to know they can use your content provided they follow your
license.
As it stands, it is just copyright, which means no one can legally use
it in anyway.

Once again, this is very bad behaviour and I would encourage them to
remove the content immediately.

Chris