[Koha] To hide empty biblio records in OPAC

Pedro Amorim pjamorim91 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 04:18:53 NZDT 2017

Hello lukasz,

If you have indeed deleted the records, and they still appear on search
results then the following must be happening:
- When you click on a record from the search results, a page with "the
requested record does not exist".

If that is indeed happening, it means the record is no longer in the
database but it is still indexed.

If the record is still indexed, it means the database and the index are no
longer in sync, and that happens when the indexer is not running.

You didn't provide your koha version, but if you're running Debian package *>=
16.05* you need to access the server (ssh) and run, at any directory:

*koha-indexer --start <instance_name>*

If running an older version or zebra is not running, run:

*koha-start-zebra <instance_name>*

If you don't know your instance name, run:

*koha-list*

If the above was successful, but the records still show, you'll have to
full reindex:

*koha-rebuild-zebra -v -f <instance_name>*

Hope this helps, good luck!

Pedro Amorim