[Koha] Need help in correcting migrated database

Katrin katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Tue Feb 7 07:19:43 NZDT 2017

Hi Tanzeem,

to migrate or correct bibliographic data into Koha you have to use MARC
records - only changing the columns in the table biblio, biblioitems and
items tables will not give you correct results. Koha stores the complete
MARCXML record in biblioitems.marcxml so using the export and import
tools (bulkmarcimport.pl oder staged marc import tools) is the best way
to migrate and change data.

Changes to the items table can be done with SQL, but you need to reindex
the changed records after.

Hope this helps,

Katrin