[Koha] Hosting options for Koha installation

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 00:47:03 NZDT 2017

Hi Andreas,

On Wed, Feb 1, 2017 at 3:56 PM, Andreas Resch <inselkette at gmail.com> wrote:
> P.S. @Indranil:
>
> 1) What is the number of books (not just unique titles) that you have
> in you library and plan to host online with Koha? --> About 4.000
>
> 2) What is the number of patrons / readers? --> About 45
>
> 3) Average circulation rates per day? --> No circulation, we are a
> reference library only

With those numbers you will do just fine on any entry-level VPS priced
around the USD 10 per month rate. Look out for more RAM and/or SSD in
that rate when you compare providers.

cheers

Indranil Das Gupta
L2C2 Technologies

Phone : +91-98300-20971
WWW  : http://www.l2c2.co.in
Blog    : http://blog.l2c2.co.in
IRC     : indradg on irc://irc.freenode.net
Twitter : indradg