[Koha] Circulation statistics wizard shows "UNKNOWN VALUE" for item type

Chris Brown chris at stayawake.co.uk
Wed Dec 20 23:33:16 NZDT 2017

Hello,

I am using Koha 17.05.02, installed from Debian Packages.

Using the circulation statistics wizard, I want to generate a report of
checkouts broken down by item type. However, configuring a report with
"item type" as the row results in all item types displaying as "UNKNOWN
VALUE".

A little googling led me to bug 16760 which describes exactly that problem,
but a comment in bugzilla says that the patch for this was pushed to Koha
16.05.

So ... has this bug re-surfaced, or is it possible I'm doing something
wrong? Can anyone confirm this behaviour?

Thanks in advance for any advice,

Chris Brown