[Koha] Record not found in "Cataloging search" until after CKI

Christopher Davis cgdavis at uintah.utah.gov
Fri Dec 15 10:39:17 NZDT 2017

Katrin,

Thank you...I also think that it is related to indexing. My current theory
is that since these items probably belong to a batch of deleted items which
were restored, that they somehow were not caught by the rebuild/reindex
which was run later that day.

--

Christopher Davis
Systems & E-Services Librarian