[Koha] Reminder: General IRC meeting tomorrow 20:00 UTC 13-December-2017

Brendan Gallagher info at bywatersolutions.com
Wed Dec 13 11:44:54 NZDT 2017

Hi All -

Just a reminder we have a general IRC meeting tomorrow.

I think you can find all the links you need here -
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/General_IRC_meeting_13_December_2017

That's got that handy dandy time converter on it too.  (I live by that ;) )

I hope to see many of you there and if have anything to add to the agenda -
now is the time.

Cheers,
Brendan

Brendan A. Gallagher
ByWater Solutions
CEO

Support and Consulting for Open Source Software
Installation, Data Migration, Training, Customization, Hosting
and Complete Support Packages
Office: Portland, OR - Office: Redding, CT
Phone # (888) 900-8944
http://bywatersolutions.com
info at bywatersolutions.com