[Koha] Meeting invite for December 13th: koha-US Users Group

koha-US Secretary secretary at koha-us.org
Sat Dec 9 05:29:07 NZDT 2017

Date: December 13th, 2017

Time: 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM CST (time converter
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=koha-US+December+Online+Meeting&iso=20171213T1030&p1=5227>
)

Location: https://kslib.zoom.us/j/450230564​
<https://kslib.zoom.us/j/450230564%E2%80%8B>

Agenda: http://koha-us.net/index.php/Agenda2017-12-13

The Koha-US Users Group is eager to share, collaborate, and grow with our
upcoming monthly online meeting. Any and all interested are encouraged to
attend!

A few topics on the agenda have accompanying documentation we would like
everyone to review prior to the meeting:

   - Bylaw amendments: https://drive.google.com/file/d/
   1I4dSYgENAbXkGK68mixAzZREXftZ064p/view?usp=sharing
   <https://drive.google.com/file/d/1I4dSYgENAbXkGK68mixAzZREXftZ064p/view?usp=sharing>
   - FY 2018 budget narrative: https://drive.googl
   e.com/file/d/1F8YYdXiM0N9F62Q2__ngEe4doMrUFlU9/view
   <https://drive.google.com/file/d/1F8YYdXiM0N9F62Q2__ngEe4doMrUFlU9/view>

Meetings are held via Zoom video conferencing. A microphone and webcam are
recommended for optimal participation, but not required.

Please feel free to contact me with questions, concerns, or
additions/revisions to the agenda.

Jason Robb
koha-US secretary
secretary at koha-us.org