[Koha] Unable to Check-In Error

Pedro Amorim pjamorim91 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 23:48:42 NZDT 2017

1) Copy the ID's under *Checkouts* from About Koha -> System Information

2) *Select * from old_issues where issue_id IN (<paste ID's here>)*
Confirm the listed rows are the ones you want to delete;

3) *Delete from old_issues where issue_id IN (<paste ID's here>);*

4) Check in items and be happy.

This should work.

Have a good one,