[Koha] Please help this newbie :)

Johan Seyfferdt johan at spbcu.ru
Thu Dec 7 01:35:55 NZDT 2017

We got the russian search to work, i call it like the first edition, we
will test it, most probalby get more help, to maybe improve it, and would
love to give our work back to those who need it.

Thank you so much for all the help and the great wiki.

I most probably will ask more questions in the future!

Johan