[Koha] Allow on shelf holds

Sawers, Colin sawersc at chesterfield.ac.uk
Wed Aug 30 00:34:55 NZST 2017

Thanks for getting back to me Michael.

All the settings you suggest are correct on our system but we still can't place holds for on shelf items on the OPAC, and get warnings on the staff side of the system.

Best Regards

Colin

Colin Sawers BA (Hons) MCLIP MInstLM
Learning Resources Manager

Chesterfield College is committed to improving the English and mathematics of our students, staff and community.  If you notice any spelling, grammar or mathematical errors in this email, please let me know.