[Koha] Documentation IRC Meeting - August 31, 21 UTC

Katrin Fischer Katrin.Fischer.83 at web.de
Tue Aug 29 03:13:06 NZST 2017

Hi Sonia,

translation issues can be discussed at the meeting, but we don't have a complete workflow for this yet. Even more important to know who is interested in translating and what the requirements/problems are. As far as I can tell it should be possible to add translated screenshots to the new manual, as all images are already kept in a language specific directory:

http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=kohadocs.git;a=tree;f=en/source/images;h=b75f384c9fe6aa201c3a03033e47a4cd78be0d1d;hb=29e27b0cf00a7d66913074a12c41dcf5dd20bd3b

There haven't been a lot of updates to the manual since 16.05, which we are trying to fix. There is a lot to add and update and we will need help doing this, which will be one of the main topics of the meeting. We will also talk about what has been done so far, how people can help, how we have tried to make the process as easy as possible and what the next steps could be. I hope a lot of people will attend and share their ideas, opinions, problems, ...!

Cheers,

Katrin