[Koha] Bulk updating of Patron Messages Preferences

Admire Mutsikiwa amutsikiwa at uzlib.uz.ac.zw
Mon Aug 28 22:31:10 NZST 2017

Hi

I have enabled courtesy email notification when patrons check-in, check-out,
advance notice, due and overdue items. Now for existing patrons accounts, it
appears it is necessary to modify the patron message preferences for each
existing account. New accounts can always inherit the preferences from the
patron categories settings. But it is existing accounts where I am looking
for a way to update the patron messaging prefereces, either through a script
or something.

Kind Regards,

Admire Mutsikiwa (Mr)

ICT Manager

Libraries

University of Zimbabwe

Tel:+263-4-303276

Mob:+263771117777

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the
consequences of dodging our responsibilities."  Josiah Charles Stamp
<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4867406.Josiah_Charles_Stamp>