[Koha] Duplicated ID in borrowers and deletedborrowers tables

Joy Nelson joy at bywatersolutions.com
Tue Aug 22 12:35:32 NZST 2017

Lisandro-
You will need direct access to the database to correct this.

Login to mysql (or mariadb) and run the following query:
delete from deletedborrowers where borrowernumber in (52,78);

The above query will take care of those duplicated ids.

joy

On Mon, Aug 21, 2017 at 7:19 PM, Prof. Lisandro Laura <prof.llaura at gmail.com