[Koha] Asking about installing Koha

BANKā„¢ Y ok_noname at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 19 02:01:39 NZST 2017

I would like to upgrade version from 3.12 to 3.22 by tarball. But, I mistook use command 'make install' instead of 'make upgrade'. So, the program was overwritten. The website was shown error as here:

Software error:

Could not create file parser context for file "/etc/koha/sites/library/koha-conf.xml": Permission denied at /usr/lib/perl5/XML/LibXML/SAX/Parser.pm<http://Parser.pm> line 49. BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Auth.pm<http://Auth.pm> line 29. Compilation failed in require at /usr/share/koha/opac/cgi-bin/opac/opac-main.pl<http://opac-main.pl> line 23. BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/koha/opac/cgi-bin/opac/opac-main.pl<http://opac-main.pl> line 23.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster at localhost), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

What should I do to recover this problem?
Will the database and information be lost?

Thank you,
Larintorn