[Koha] batch forgive fines

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Wed Aug 16 06:03:02 NZST 2017

Hi Scott,

at the moment there is no feature for batch editing fines available and
it would be a tricky one I think.

What you could do: Write a report that gives you all patrons that have
2.50 and less and include a link directly to the fines tab that opens in
a new tab/window. Then you can quickly work through the list, quicker
than using the search function and with less clicks. It will also allow
you to review each account before waiving the fine to see if there are
cases that you want to exclude from the list.

Hope this helps,

Katrin