[Koha] Koha Perl script for re-indexing

Mr Mutsikiwa Admire amutsikiwa at uzlib.uz.ac.zw
Sat Aug 12 17:32:32 NZST 2017

Hi

I have three instances of Koha system  that have been upgraded to Koha
17.05 that are giving issues with re-indexing and have to manually run
/usr/share/koha/bin/migration_tools/rebuild_zebra.pl -v -b -x -r  to
recreate a full index.

  I am thinking of having a script that will be accessible to
superlibrarian via a link in the Koha staff interface that when clicked
will run the command above. Any pointers on what  I may have to do to
achieve that would be greatly appreciated.

--

Kind Regards,

Admire Mutsikiwa (Mr)
ICT Manager
Libraries
University of Zimbabwe
Tel:+263-4-303276
Mob:+263782476883

“It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the
consequences of dodging our responsibilities.”  Josiah Charles Stamp