[Koha] Patron Club feature

Krishna K krishna.moorthy94 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 16:51:36 NZST 2017

Hi all,

The other open bugs in patron clubs feature all relate to using MySQL.
Looks like the clubs feature will get installed properly only if MariaDB is
used.Mark Alexander and Michael Kuhn, are you using MySQL ? Have you tried
the clubs feature using Maria DB ?

Koha development team, could you please give a recommendation ?

--
Regards,
Krishna