[Koha] Koha on Debian Stretch?

Tomasz Holdowanski mordazy at poczta.onet.pl
Tue Aug 8 22:45:16 NZST 2017

Hi,
I`d like to know too.
A couple years ago I tried to install Koha 3.0 from package on Debian
and it tried to replace many installed packages with different versions
to satisfy dependencies. Had something else running on that machine and
didn`t want to risk messing things up, so I backed off.

I`d say go ahead and try it on a fresh Debian install on a dedicated
machine, nothing to lose that way.

Regards,
Tomasz.