[Koha] How to return from version 17.05 to 16.05

Katrin katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Tue Aug 8 09:32:31 NZST 2017

Please note, that you will need to use your backup from before updating
to 17.05, because you can't undo the changes to the database structure
easily.

 From reading one of your earlier emails - is it possible that you are
using MySQL 5.7  instead of MariaDB?

https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_on_Debian#Debian_Packages_on_Koha

The problem with returning items will probably remain, as we have
implemented a block on returning items when the issue_id already exists
in old_issues in 17.05, 16.11, and 16.05. Please see here:

https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/DBMS_auto_increment_fix

You need to fix your data in order to get around this and implement the
init script.

Hope this helps,

Katrin