[Koha] Possibilities and Help in Translation

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Fri Aug 4 02:21:39 NZST 2017

Hi Balaji,

Welcome! :)

This language already exists on our translation server (
http://translate.koha-community.org/ta/).
You should take a look at
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Translating_Koha to know how to
translate Koha.
I am not a translator so I cannot help you more. The language is only 1%
translated, you will have a lot of work to translate it completely. Good
luck! :)

Regards,
Jonathan