[Koha] checkin problem

Chris Cormack chrisc at catalyst.net.nz
Wed Aug 2 08:15:54 NZST 2017

* Sahadeo Taware (sahadeo.taware at gmail.com) wrote:
>Dear Friends
>
>When I  checkin the book following error is shown
>
>Check in message
>
>The item has not been checked in due to a configuration issue in your
>system. You must ask an administrator to take a look at the about page
><http://192.168.35.196:8080/cgi-bin/koha/about.pl#sysinfo> and search for
>the "data problems" section

Hi Sahadeo

If you go to that page it will tell you what the problem is.
To fix it you need to get into the database and update some rows in the
issues table, so they no longer have the same id as the ones in the
old_issues table.

Then if you follow the instructions to set up the mysql config, that
will stop this happening again.

Chris
--
Chris Cormack