[Koha] Fwd: Request for assistance on PHP hosted on my KOHA webserver.

Paul A paul.a at navalmarinearchive.com
Wed Apr 26 10:29:16 NZST 2017

You are trying "http://localhost/Research/index.php" to get to an
index.php (if I understand correctly.)

Assuming you're using Apache 2.4, you need to refer to your
/etc/apache2/apache2.conf, where you will find something like:

<Directory /var/www/>
	Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
	AllowOverride None
	Require all granted
</Directory>

and a couple of other <Directory ...> entries allowing access to
/usr/share (e.g. Koha) and denying everything else.

The "localhost" that you have put into the a href on your home page
corresponds to the "<Directory /var/www/>" so defines a path of
"http://var/www/Research/index.php"

Firstly, does your index.php actually reside there with suitable
permissions? (note the upper case R in Research which I avoid like the
plague, but it might/could/should? work.)

What errors are you finding in the apache logs (or even simpler does
your browser come up with? some sort of "404 - page not found"?)

If that's the case, then the path is wrong; otherwise your php is most
probably non-functional.

Best --Paul