[Koha] Hello

Brian Trippodo trippodob at queens.edu
Wed Apr 19 01:49:08 NZST 2017

Hi everyone!  My name is Brian and I just started working at Queens University of Charlotte two weeks ago.  For the past 10 ½ years I had been working for an Innovative library using Millennium & Sierra.  I'm very excited about learning all about a new ILS and making sure Koha is being utilize in the most effective manner possible.

So far, I've been listening to some webinars about the 16.11 release, looking at the manual, and I also found a Koha newbie wiki.  But, I was wondering if any of you wonderful people might have some suggestions on other resources to help me get up to speed on all things Koha?  Thanks in advance for any suggestions you all might have!

Kind Regards,
Brian

Brian Trippodo
Systems & Electronic Resources Librarian
Queens University of Charlotte | Everett Library
1900 Selwyn Avenue | Charlotte, NC 28274
T: 704.688.2766 | E: trippodob at queens.edu<mailto:trippodob at queens.edu>