[Koha] No patron search results in Koha 16.05.09

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Thu Apr 13 01:43:36 NZST 2017

Anselm,

You are using a non supported version of Koha, you should try and update it
to a more recent one.
What you describe can happen if the JSON returned by the server is
malformed. To check that, before launching a patron search, open the
browser's console (firebug or dev tool) and copy/paste the server's answer
into a JSON validator tool.
You will then see if some of your patron's data break the JSON structure.

Regards,
Jonathan