[Koha] Separate hold queues?

Katrin katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Tue Apr 11 18:20:21 NZST 2017

Hi Andreas,

I just did a quick test and selecting an item type when placing a hold
appears to be optional. I wonder how to display the information if there
is a mix of item type limited and 'any itemtpye' holds.  Would 'any
itemtype' count for all queues? The granular display could maybe be
another setting for |OPACShowHoldQueueDetails.|

Hope this helps,

Katrin