[Koha] Error : Undefined subroutine CGI

Philippe Blouin philippe.blouin at inlibro.com
Fri Apr 7 00:51:20 NZST 2017

What version of Debian/Perl/CGI library do you have installed? There is
certainly a discrepency between your old and new server.

Philippe Blouin,
Responsable du développement informatique

Tél.  : (888) 604-2627
philippe.blouin at inLibro.com <mailto:philippe.blouin at inLibro.com>

inLibro | pour esprit libre | www.inLibro.com <http://www.inLibro.com>