[Koha] How to correct misspellings etc. in Koha?

Marc VĂ©ron veron at veron.ch
Wed Apr 5 06:19:24 NZST 2017

Hi Michael

Since there is no list available of misspellings you found in German
(de-DE), I will take time to 'automatically' create a new version for
de-CH after your changes to the de-DE translation. Please let me know
when you have finished your corrections.

If you see some odds due to sentence splitting or ambiguous words,
please let the Koha community know by filing a Bug. That would be
helpful not only for the German translations, but for all translations
rsp. translators who spend a lot of their often voluntary time to adapt
Koha to their languages.

Kind regards
Marc