[Koha] Moys Classification on Koha

Toibin, Muireann mtoibin0 at revenue.ie
Mon Apr 3 21:29:51 NZST 2017

Hi Nasiru,

We use Moys classification for the legal materials in our library. It's a classification scheme for legal materials that can be used in conjunction with either the Library of Congress or Dewey Decimal Classification. (We use DDC.) I can't imagine that you will need any modifications in Koha - we haven't.

Best regards,
Muireann.
Muireann Tóibín
Librarian
Revenue Library & Research Centre
D’Olier House, D’Olier Street, Dublin 2, D02 XY31, Ireland.
+353 (0) 1 6747 930
muireann.toibin at revenue.ie

Message: 3