[Koha] Search page don't always show results when it should

Administrateur admin at ibnogent.org
Sat Apr 1 00:35:49 NZDT 2017

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your answer.
It doesn't seems to be a browser issue because other people reported me
the bug. And I already tried in private mode where the cache is supposed
to be empty.
Doesn't seems to be linked to the account neither because the bug occur
even when not logged in.

I restarted my test server (=koha-common restart) and it's the same. I
have really no clue about this.

Regards.

Joël M.
Administrateur Réseaux/Système.