[Koha] Not able to change framework when editting biblio record

Pedro Amorim pjamorim91 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 23:44:47 NZDT 2016

Hello guys! Chris and Jonathan,

Upon further testing, this behaviour is only happening in Google Chrome
(both Tamil demo and Catalyst IT).
Firefox is fine with 'options={}' as argument, whereas Chrome is not.

Ubuntu 14.04
Chrome 47.0.2526.106
Firefox 43.0

Jonathan, I had stumbled upon that bug and although maybe related, it's not
the same. The problem I'm (was) having is preventing me from changing from
any framework to any other. And the loading doesn't happen, as the
Javascript has already been broken on document ready.

UPDATE:
After upgrading Chrome to 53.0 this is no longer happening.

Guess it's a non issue then :)

Thanks guys,

Pedro Amorim