[Koha] koha news blog i hop you are consider
saad.arshad at live.co.uk
Wed Sep 28 21:17:44 NZDT 2016
Global Technical services & Pakistan Library Club Koha Implementation Program
by Saad Arshad
The Global Technical services & Pakistan Library Club announced the Koha Implementation Program (KIP) in the mid of February 2015 to voluntary support the library automation projects Koha that is one of the world best free and open-source Integrated Library System (ILS).
The first phase of Global Technical services & Pakistan Library Club KIP has been completed in August 2016 with successful implementation of Koha at the following institutions/libraries.
1. NED University, Karachi.
2. SZABU of Law, Karachi.
3. Hamdard University, Karachi.
4. Whales College A level, Karachi.
5. Wahaj hussain Network oh Library, Karachi.
6. WCHS Library, Karachi.
7. WHSS School System, Karachi.
And more than 29 school and college implementation of Koha
The Global Technical services & Pakistan Library Club KIP based on following stages:
* Prior implementation consultancy about the hardware, software, internet access, etc.
* Implementation of 100% secured Koha and also the configuration of zebra index.
* Customization OPAC and staff panel along with cataloging, patrons' management, circulation, acquisition, serial management, reports, etc.
* Responsive interfaces designing of staff and OPAC as per the requirement of institution.
* Data migration of all print and electronic holdings in MARC21 format.
* Import of patrons' records.
* Live the library system on intranet (local host) or internet (remote) as required.
* Basic and advanced operational and administrative trainings to the library and IT staff.
* One Year free consultancy after the implementation.
Web : http://www.saadiworld.move.pk<http://www.saadiworld.move.pk>
Web : http://www.gts101.com
Kindly find the attached file
Email: saad.arshad at live.co.uk
saad.arshad at whalescollege.edu.pk
saadi9211 at facebook.com
A??? Levels College Campus:
E-1, Near KFC, Block-7,
More information about the Koha