[Koha] Best way to get to Hotel Paradis from Marseilles airport

Magnus Enger magnus at enger.priv.no
Sat Sep 24 20:28:40 NZST 2016

Kia ora!

The best way to get from the airport to central Marseille is by bus.
As you exit the airport you turn right and find it after about 100
meters. (At least that is how it was last time I was there...)

The bus stops at the railway station, which is a bit of a distance
from Hotel Paradis. My best tip is to take a taxi. That is what I am
planning to do. :-)

When do you arrive? My plane from Schipol lands at 22:25 pm. Hope
yours is earlier, but if not we can go together.

Best regards,
Magnus