[Koha] Can't locate Koha/Cache.pm

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 00:50:02 NZST 2016

Hi,

Installation of a tarball package on Ubuntu is *not* at all
recommended for usual deployments of Koha. You will be far better
served by taking the .deb package route. Tarballs are meant for
specialized use-cases where the users are capable of doing their own
package management, dependency resolution and version control
themselves.

just my 2p,

-idg
--
Indranil Das Gupta
L2C2 Technologies

Phone : +91-98300-20971
Blog    : http://blog.l2c2.co.in
IRC     : indradg on irc://irc.freenode.net
Twitter : indradg