[Koha] How to run cron to autobackup of koha database (only sql) ?

Fridolin SOMERS fridolin.somers at biblibre.com
Thu Sep 22 00:37:45 NZST 2016

Hie,

I advice you to store user and password for mysql in ~/.my.cnf.
So you can simply call as koha user : mysqldump dbname > ...

Example :
[client]
user=kohaadmin
password=katikoan
host=localhost

[mysql]
default-character-set=utf8
database=kohadb

In this case mysql leads to a connexion with kohadb selected.
Not possible for mysqldump, db name must be specified.

Regards,