[Koha] Attaching files to catalogue records

Chrispin Simasiku Sitali libsitali at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 03:45:58 NZST 2016

Greetings Koha Users

I followed a tutorial on Attaching Files to Catalogue Records, accessed
from: http://kohageek.blogspot.com/2015/12/attaching-files-to-
catalog-records.html

I followed the instructions and very thing worked. Question?

1. How do I prevent the attached file "downloading".

2. Is it possible to tweak something so that a patron can only read the
attached document on-screen and not downloading it.

I have Koha 16.05.01 ON Ubuntu 14.04 LTS. I installed using:
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_on_ubuntu_-_packages

Please help me. Or is there another way of achieving this?

Thank you very much everyone.

Sitali CS

--
Charles Lwanga College of Education,