[Koha] Hackfest in Marseille = last call to register !

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Wed Sep 14 02:37:32 NZST 2016

Hello Koha !

A reminder: the hackfest in Marseille will take place in a few weeks
(oct 10th - 14th), it's time to register !!!!

*How to register*: drop me an email

*What can I do at the hackfest*: anything useful for the Koha community
: testing, documenting, learning, teaching, discovering,...

*How much does it cost*: it's free (just count 15€ per lunch, we
organize it. Veggie welcomed)

*Who will I meet*: almost everyone active in the community (chris, we
miss you): 20+ librarians. Some great developers (random order, sorry if
I forgot some) Owen, Brendan, Tomas, Mirko, Katrin, Magnus, Jonathan.
The people from Koha Gruppo Italiano who convince Ebsco to fund us every
year. All BibLibre staff, 5 of ByWaterSolutions staff, 2 of ptfs-europe
staff,

"Wow, that's a lot of people !" Yes, we have already 54 registrations.
But don't worry, this year, we have an additional room just next door
that can welcome 12-16 persons, so we still have some empty seats!

--
Paul Poulain, Associé-gérant / co-owner
BibLibre, Services en logiciels libres pour les bibliothèques