[Koha] koha on Redhat

Tobias Carlsson tobias.carlsson at bitlabbet.se
Mon Oct 31 00:14:26 NZDT 2016

Hi!
CentOS is a free version (build) of Red Hat Enterprise Linux. Programs
and application that works on CentOS will also work on RHEL, as they are
100% compatible.

Also found this on the Koha Wiki:
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_on_Redhat_Enterprise_6
Hope this helps you.

Best regards,
Tobias Carlsson
Systems Librarian at Gislaveds bibliotek, Sweden.