[Koha] F5 Attacks

clint.deckard clint.deckard at frontiers.co.nz
Thu Oct 27 09:32:39 NZDT 2016

Thank you to everyone who replied, I appreciate you taking the time.

I understand that this is not a Koha specific problem, I understand the
solution is a sys admin responsibility and I understand that there is
probably not a 'one size fits all' solution given the many different
system configurations. I also accept my limitations when it comes to
system administration, though I am always learning, and I have engaged
professional help to assist with this issue.

I just thought that since this would be a relatively common issue faced
by the Koha community and I suspect many Koha instances are run by folk
without in-depth sysadmin knowledge it might be helpful to have some
advice on possible ways to deal with the issue.

I appreciate that the Koha community give their time and knowledge
generously and I really value that. I don't want to take advantage of
the 'free advice' and I am most appreciative of it when it is offered.

I will be happy to share my experience when I do get a solution.

Again, thank you for your time and assistance,
Clint.