[Koha] Clicking on left panel navigational links changes OPAC language

Vasiliki Mela vmela at ert.gr
Mon Oct 17 23:16:23 NZDT 2016

Hi

I am revisiting the issue since I didn't manage to solve it.

I am attaching two screenshots that demonstrate the problem. The 1st shows
the main page in greek. The 2nd is after clicking on the first left panel
link. The language preference turns automatically to 'en' and the opac
inerface changes to english. What's more, it doesn't allow users to chage
the laguage afterwards.
The webpages that cause the problem are inside Koha, created as new
preferences in Local Use.

Regards
Vasiliki

Βασιλική Μελά