[Koha] Clicking on left panel navigational links changes OPAC language

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 23:59:38 NZDT 2016

Hi Vasiliki

from the top of my head what I can tell you is that you need to toggle
the content *and* links inside your OPACNav syspref as well for
different locales

hope this helps
-idg
--
Indranil Das Gupta
L2C2 Technologies

Phone : +91-98300-20971
WWW  : http://www.l2c2.co.in
Blog    : http://blog.l2c2.co.in
IRC     : indradg on irc://irc.freenode.net
Twitter : indradg