[Koha] Request for documentation -- ICU chains

Barton Chittenden barton at bywatersolutions.com
Tue Oct 11 05:17:28 NZDT 2016

Karam,

Thanks for pointing me to those links and adding them to the wiki.

Koha community in general,

I've refactored

https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/ICU_chains_configuration
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Correcting_Search_of_Arabic_records
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Correcting_Search_of_Polish_records

I copied the modifications to words-icu.xml into
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/ICU_Chains_Library

If you have customized  words-icu.xml or phrases-icu.xml for languages at
your library, I would very much like to see sections added to that page --
creating transliteration rules represents a lot of effort, and being able
to spread that effort across the community, as well as having a complete
library of transliterations would be a great resource for Koha.

Thanks,

--Barton