[Koha] local language searching problem

Barton Chittenden barton at bywatersolutions.com
Mon Oct 10 08:17:56 NZDT 2016

Excellent point, Indranil!

And for completeness, here's a wiki page showing how to set up ICU chains:

https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Correcting_Search_of_Arabic_records

I think that the changes to /etc/koha/zebradb/etc/default.idx are all that
are *required* --  as long as words-icu.xml exists, making the changes to
default.idx will enable searching.