[Koha] Package upgrade to 3.22.11

Barton Chittenden barton at bywatersolutions.com
Thu Oct 6 04:32:25 NZDT 2016

On Wed, Oct 5, 2016 at 10:28 AM, Bortel, Gary <gary.bortel at sos.wa.gov>
wrote:

> Running a multi-tennant installation of Koha 3.22.10 on Ubuntu 14.04.5...
>
> I came in this morning to upgrade our package installation of 3.22.10 -->
> 3.22.11. Everything seemed to go okay, but when I tried to log on to Koha,
> I was directed to the installer interface. What did I miss?

You probably didn't miss anything -- you will see the installer screen if
the database needs to be updated.

I would back up your database using

sudo koha-dump <instance name>

in a terminal ... just to be on the safe side.

Then go ahead and click OK or Next on the installer screen (I can't
rmemember which). This will run the database upgrade, and should forward
you on to the Koha main page when done.

--Barton