[Koha] Koha Performance Issue

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Tue Oct 4 20:50:53 NZDT 2016

Hi,

What are  the specs of your server?
Koha 3.0 and Koha 16.05 are completely different in term of features
and architecture.
I would recommend you to start a fresh install using packages
(https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_on_Debian), re-inject your
DB and upgrade it.
Then you must enable plack and memcached to really enjoy Koha :)

Don't hesitate to jump into our #koha irc channel!

Regards,
Jonathan