[Koha] Printing a check in slip for an itype

Lisette Scheer lisettes at latahlibrary.org
Sun Oct 2 10:47:05 NZDT 2016

This message was originally HTML formatted.  View in a HTML capable client to see the original version.\r\n\r\n We have an item type that we send to our tech department inbetween each checkout to check for completion. Currently when we checkone of those items in, it pops up a box that prompts the circulationstaff to send it to tech. Would it be possible to add a button to that alert that would print the information we need?
I have created a print notice that would gather the correct information for us. Could we point to that notice?

Thank you.

Lisette Scheer
Library Assistant II - Latah County Library District
lisettes at latahlibrary.org