[Koha] Callnumber and barcode field in holds tab of the Patrons module

Katrin katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Tue Nov 29 20:14:01 NZDT 2016

If the library has only one item, you could enforce item level holds via
the circulation conditions to achieve the effect you want. Then the user
will have to pick an item to put on hold and the information will show.
If there are multiple items this will of course mean that only the item
picked will be able to fill the hold.

Why is it so important to them to see the item information? Which
information are they missing otherwise with only the title shown?