[Koha] Error in SIP2's encoding when clients connect parallel in same time

Ahmet Melih Başbuğ melihbasbug at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 03:32:26 NZDT 2016

Hello Petter.

Thanks for reply. I tried some tests. I reconfigure SIPconfig command as
min_servers='
​1' and ​
in_spare_servers='
​0​
'
​
​
​Then I connect from telnet by 2 different terminal ​and send commands, it
works right
( Other terminal will give result when I close one of that terminal).
I thought it works fine. However After 2-3 hours, I connect by telnet and I
see
character of 'ü' are correct but character of 'ı' and 'ş' turned '?'
Now, I reconfigure crontab commands to restart SIP every 15 minutes.
My boss thoughts the reason could be by RFID terminal clients. However we
don't know.
These tools are bought from a company.

I see that if i don't configure
min_servers='
​1' and ​
in_spare_servers='
​0​
'
​ parameters, I got encoding error in these tests
which i refered in first mail.​

Thanks
Ahmet Melih